Emergency Department (24/7)
A Contemporary and vast Emergency service for ADULTS and PEDIATRIC patients covering every minute of every day is the highlight of this Hospital. Our state of the art Emergency department headed by a Foreign Trained Emergency consultant and a team of well-trained doctors and nurses providing optimum care of International standard.
Dedicated TRIAGE ROOM where we have introduced MANCHESTER TRIAGE SYSTEM to classify and treat ADULTS and PEDIATRIC patients according to the severity of illness and injury. We have a state of the art well-equipped independent RESUSCITATION ROOM where all types of acutely sick (Cardiac arrest & Peri arrest patients) and severally injured patients (Poly Trauma patients) are managed in complete isolation.
The purpose built MAJOR, MINOR, ISOLATION AREAS along with MINOR OPERATION THEATER are the salient features of our department. The suspected cases of infectious disease are initially assessed and kept in isolation room.
We also provide 24/7 Ambulance Services for transfer of patients from their houses to the hospital and vice versa. Our ambulances are well equipped to deal with all types of medical and trauma patients in pre-hospital sittings.
Continuous Medical Education to improve the knowledge and skill of junior staff is the most important feature of our emergency department.
REVIEW CLINICS by Consultant plays a pivotal role in the continuous patient care even after discharge from hospital, resulting in increased patient satisfaction and decreasing the chance of mismanagement of the patient.
Continuous Medical Education
- Daily Morning Teachings Rounds.
- Workshops on use of Emergency equipment in Pre-Hospital setting.
- We have designed many courses for teaching of junior staff. These Courses are recognized by University of The Health Science and Pakistan Medical Council for Continuous Medical Education points.
- Basic Resuscitation Course (BRC)
- Basic Trauma Course (BTC)
- Course of Communication Skill (CCS)
- Course of Triage Skill (CTS)
- CPR Training Course for All (CTCA)
- Pre-Hospital Trauma Course (PHTC)
- Advance Trauma Course (ATC)
- Emergency Burn course (EBC)
- Intra Venous Canulation Certification Course (IVCCC)