We are proud to have a new, beautiful, nicely done Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Department. Furnished with most modern & state-of-the-art equipment to provide physiotherapy and rehabilitation services to patients of all types of Musculoskeletal, Sports and Neurological problems.
Over department is led Foreign Trained Consultant along with the team of male and female Senior Physiotherapists to provide Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation services to patients of all ages (Adults & Children) in a very comfortable environment giving due consideration to their privacy.
SPORT INJURY CLINIC, first of its own type is the salient feature of our department where we provide consultancy, treatment and rehabilitation to players with sports injuries of elite athlete.
PAIN MANAGEMENT CLINIC run by a Foreign Trained Consultant who is specialized in Interventional Pain Management. Here we see patients suffering from all type of pain supplementing their Management with the help of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation.
OUR TREATMENT METHODS INCLUDE
- Magnetic therapy (Most effective & first
- Aquatic therapy
- Shortwave diathermy
- Microwave diathermy
- Infra red
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Wax Therapy
- Manual therapy
- Balance training
- Joint mobilization
- Mobility/gait training
- Strength & endurance training
- Treadmill (for cardiac rehab)
- Stationary cycle
CONDITIONS WE TREAT
MSDs are injuries or pain in the human musculoskeletal system, including the joints, ligaments, muscles nerves tendons and structures that support limbs, neck and back. Disorders include.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Frozen shoulder
- Low back ache/ slipped disc
- Neck pain
- Shoulder impingement syndrome
- Ankle strain & sprain
- Tennis/ Golfer elbow
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatic
- Juvenile arthritis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Post fracture rehabilitation
- Cervicogenic headache
Neurological disorders are diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system which affect normal daily functioning of human body. Physical therapy treats all these disorders effectively. Such as…
- Hemiplegia, paraplegia/ stroke
- Facial/ Bell’s palsy
- Geriatric neuromuscular problems
- Parkinson disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular (Duchene/Baker’s etc.)
- Spinal cord injury
- GBS (GULLIAN BERRY SYNDROME)
- Total knee replacement
- Total hip replacement
- Tendons repair
- Post fracture rehabilitation of fractures
- Joint stiffness/ contractures
- Post spinal surgeries rehabilitation
- Cerebral palsy (CP)
- Delayed milestones
- Muscular dystrophies
- Club foot
- Toe walking
- Pelvic floor weakness
- Pre natal & post natal exercises
- Urinary incontinence
- Diastasis recti
- Flexibility & fitness
- Weight loss consultation
- Recent myocardial infarction.
- Acute coronary artery syndrome.
- Chronic stable angina.
- Congestive heart failure.
- After coronary artery bypass surgery.
- After a percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Valvar surgery.
- Cardiac transplantation.
Sports Injury Clinic
All types of sports injuries
Biomechanics of Lower Limb And Digital Gait Scan
Pain Management Centre
Deal with acute & chronic (neuropathic) pain. With life style modifications, exercise, medicine and interventional methods like;
- Joint infection
- Nerve with RFA
- Post Sports Injury
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
- Post ICU Rehabilitation Program