Services & Procedures
We offer comprehensive gastroenterology services which include the diagnosis and treatment in the following areas:
Esophagus and Stomach
- Heartburn,ACID REFLUX , Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Diffuse Esophageal Spasm
- Esophageal Cancer,
- Esophageal Varices
- Esophageal Tumors
- Esophageal strictures
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Hiatal Hernia
- Dysphagia (difficulty swallowing)
- Peptic Ulcer
- H. Pylori Bacteria
- Pyloric Strictures
- Gastric Antral Vascular Ectasia (GAVE, also known as watermelon stomach)
- Abdominal Pain
- Stomach Cancer
- Corrosive intake
- Colon Polyp
- Colon Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease (also known as gluten-sensitive enteropathy)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Diverticulosis & Diverticulitis
- Angiodysplasia and other vascular malformations
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Fecal Incontinence
- Bleeding per rectum
- Anal fissure
- Cancers of the biliary tract (gallbladder and bile ducts)
- Radiation Proctopathy/Proctitis
- Diarrhea or Constipation
- Post-bariatric procedure care
- Food allergies
- Bottom of Form
DIAGNOSTIC & THERAPEUTIC
- Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (EGD)
- Colonoscopy and Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Diagnostic tissue sampling of the Gastrointestinal, Hepatic and Biliary systems
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) – including Sphinctertomy and Stenting
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG) Feeding Tube Placement
- Esophageal stenting, stricture dilation, achalasia dilation, variceal banding
- undal varix injections, pyloric stenting , dilation, Gastric ballooning
- Hemorrhoid Banding, Colonic stenting,
Pakistan is having highest number of Hepatitis patients in the world. It is estimated that in 2020 nearly 20 % of the Pakistani population would be suffering from hepatitis and its complications.
It is equally effecting both gender and all economic groups
- Liver transplant evaluation
- Post liver transplant follow up
We can offer state of art diagnostic and therapeutic health facilities for liver diseases patients. Liver Clinic provides access to the latest developments in the diagnosis and treatment of liver disease. We offer the highest technological service matched by expert and caring staff.
- HEPATITIS TREATMENT
- FATTY LIVER
- CIRRHOSIS TREATMENT & FOLLOW UP
- PORTAL HYPERTENSION
- LIVER CANCER TREATMENT
Liver Centre employs extensive use of technology to facilitate care, from order entry for lab tests and radiology, to electronic health records for more efficient clinical review and communications with referring physicians, to Telehealth for evaluating patients at remote sites, to website and web-based education sessions to facilitate ongoing education.
Through its consulting staff the Liver Centre has various links and collaborative arrangements with a number of international teaching hospitals.
A Multidisciplinary team consisting of highly skilled consultants from Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Medicine and Radiology.
first MDT in Lahore where patient can access and put his or her medical case and have the opinion of the board of consultants and can have a detailed discussion with the board under one roof about the treatment options and prognosis of the disease.
specialists including consultant gastroenterologist, hepatologist, radiologist, surgeons and physicians, specialist nurses, physiotherapists and dieticians – all working in close collaboration to provide the very best care, tailored to patients and their family.
In collaboration with different international hospitals of the world , we are going to invite foreign consultants to visit our centre for checkups and health awareness of our patients. We have already attained the accreditation with few and are in process with many other.
Wherever you are in the world, we’ll make it simple for you to get the outstanding care you deserve.
“To provide each patient with exemplary health care, exceptional service and compassion . To help every patient live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible”