Dr. Shahzad Ashraf
MBBS, FCPS (Surgery)
Consultant General & Laparoscopic Surgeon
Colorectal & Upper GI Surgeon
Oncoplastic Breast & Thyroid Surgeon
Assistant Professor Surgery (EX.)
Dr. Maj Iftikhar Ahmed Bhatti
MBBS, MCPS, FCPS
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR SURGERY
GENERAL & LAPAROSCOPIC SURGEON
SPECIALIST IN HERNIA SURGERY
TRAINING IN HAL & RAR FOR PILES
Dr. Muhammad Nawaz Anjum
FCPS, MRCSED,FACS (USA)
Dip in MIS France
Advance Laparoscopic Surgeon
Associate Prof. Of Surgery
Dr. Fatima Akhtar
MBBS (KMC Peshawar )
FCPS (general surgery)
Surgical department offers wide range of facilities in highest quality health care institution. We are known for excellent patient centered care and ranked in top most hospitals in Pakistan. Department of surgery is setting highest standards in patient satisfaction, confidence and safety. Minimally invasive surgical procedures. Laparoscopic day case procedures for gall stones, acute appendicitis, inguinal hernia and ovarian cyst management are performed by specially trained surgeons.
Our surgeons are recognized experts in laparoscopic surgery, upper GI surgery, colorectal surgery, surgery for thyroid diseases, hepatobiliary surgery, pancreatic
surgery, hernia repair surgery, abdominoplasty / tummy tuck, surgery for hemorrhoids, fissures and fistula, lumps and bumps excision and diabetic foot care. We have dedicated breast care unit offering diagnostic & therapeutic facilities for all diseases related to breast.
Surgical department is providing round the clock surgical emergency cover with availability of consultants during morning and evening hours for opinion about all surgical ailments. General surgical patients receive excellent pre-operative clinical evaluation, radiological and laboratory investigations, operative and post-operative care under one roof along with the availability of surgical ICU.
Procedure & Services Available
- GASROINSTINAL SURGERY
- Intestinal obstruction and perforation and infections are common surgical conditions.
- Gastric and intestinal cancer are diagnosed in collaboration of endoscopy department.
- LAPROSCOPIC APPENDICETOMY
- Laparoscopic appendectomy is standard surgical treatment for appendicitis.
- COLONIC SURGERY
- volvolus and Cancerous colonic condition causing obstructions are treated on emergency basis and diagnosed by endoscopy ,Ct scans
- LAPROSCOPIC CHOLECYSTECTOMY
- removal of stones Gallbladder by keyhole surgery.
- Jaundice is common condition diagnosed and and wit gastroenterology team managed
- HERNIA SURGERY
- Standard and laparoscopic repair of hernia is routine procedure to treat abdominal wall and inguinal hernias
- THYROID SURGER/PARTHYROID SURGERY
- Goiter, thyroid tumors and minimally invasive parathyroid adenomas surgery is done on routine basis
- HAEMORRHOIDS AND FISTULA AND ANORECTAL DISEASES
- Hemorrhoids are treated by banding, injection and surgery, pilonidal surgery and anal fistulas are diagnosed and treated on regular basis.
- DIABETIC FOOT ULCERS
- VARICOSE VEINS SURGERY
Update & Press
UAN: 042 353 401 35-7