Bahria International Hospital Laboratory is a clinical laboratory performing a wide range of diagnostic tests under supervision of experts in the field of haematology, chemical pathology and microbiology. Our staff is comprised of consultant pathologists supervising a staff of qualified technologists, technicians and phlebotomists.
To be the best medical laboratory by offering high quality, efficient and accurate testing with fast and reliable turnaround times.
- To provide medical laboratory testing services in accordance with the applicable standards.
- To ensure that all the laboratory personnel be competent in performing their assigned duties.
- To ensure that all equipment related to the testing activities are properly maintained and monitored.
- To provide a conducive and safe working environment.
- To ensure continuous improvement and professional development.
BIHL-Laboratory is fully approved by Punjab Health Care Commission, Punjab Blood Transfusion Authority and Punjab Human Organ Transplant Authority.
In addition to the External Quality Assurance Services (EQAS) proficiency programs BIHL-Laboratory uses internal controls and standards run along with the everyday specimens undergoing analysis. These, together with daily statistical charts, assure the accuracy of results. All questionable, abnormal findings are retested for confirmation.
House Call Visits
BIHL-Laboratory provide couriers service for too ill to travel residents of Bahria Town Lahore. Our couriers are trained in proper specimen